Red Flags of Love Fraud Workbook
By Donna Andersen, author of Lovefraud.com
When sociopaths are on the prowl for a hook‐up, they engage in calculated seduction. They probe for our strengths and weaknesses, and then use them to worm their way into our lives. Still, we respond to their overtures. Because of our internal blindness, or loneliness, or aspirations, we are receptive to their advances—and end up damaged.
The Red Flags of Love Fraud Workbook helps you build the internal fortitude to resist or leave a sociopathic relationship. It includes a dozen checklists and 50 questions, carefully constructed to help you think deeply about your involvements. You’ll clarify:
• Personal beliefs that make it hard to recognize an exploiter
• Your traits and needs that make you vulnerable to a sociopath
• Your positive qualities that a sociopath would love to abuse
• The strategies a predator may use to seduce you
• Your reactions to internal warnings, or warnings from others
• Why you may overlook or excuse bad behavior
• How to leave an abusive individual once and for all
A sociopath cannot have an exploitative relationship with you if you don’t cooperate. The Red Flags of Love Fraud Workbook helps you fortify your internal defenses so that you can avoid, or escape, a damaging involvement.