Connect with others, share your story and ask for advice through the Lovefraud Blog and Forum
If you’ve been targeted by a sociopath, join Lovefraud’s healing community. You can post comments on blog posts, start a new conversation in the forum, or write an article for Lovefraud.
A new article is posted on Lovefraud almost every day. Here are the most recent:
- 19 February 2017 : Mary Ann Glynn, LCSW, holding free online chat 3/5/17 at 8 pm EDT (No Comments)
- 19 February 2017 : Romance Scams Part 4: Fake dating apps and malware (No Comments)
- 18 February 2017 : Romance Scams Part 3: Malaysia busts four love scam syndicates and arrest 27 perps (No Comments)
- 17 February 2017 : Romance Scams Part 2: U.S. victims lost more than $230 million online in 2016 (No Comments)
- 16 February 2017 : Being With A Sociopath Is Like Being In A Cult (1 Comment)
The Lovefraud Blog front page shows you the 10 most recent articles and photos. To see earlier articles in reverse chronological order (newest to oldest), click the numbers at the bottom of the page. Click here.
Lovefraud Blog Categories
Click the links below to read articles on a particular topic. Click the arrows to see subcategories.
- Book reviews►
- Events and announcements
- Explaining the sociopath►
- Female sociopaths
- Hooked by a sociopath►
- Laws and courts
- Lovefraud Continuing Education
What’s on your mind? Start a conversation — or respond to questions and comments posted by others. Click here.
Write an article for Lovefraud
If you’d like to share your experience, observations or insights, feel free to write an article. Please do not include any identifying information. Click here.
How to comment
You must be a registered Lovefraud user in order to comment. Here are step-by-step instructions. Click here.
Guidelines for comments
Lovefraud has one basic rule — do not attack other members of the community. Read on for more details — including Lovefraud’s statement on spiritual recovery. Click here.
Join the Lovefraud email list
Every Tuesday, you’ll receive the Lovefraud newsletter via email. You’ll also receive notices about Lovefraud Continuing Education programs. Note: the email list is separate from the blog registration, so please sign up for both. Click here.