lf1

Reply To: 18 years later…

Jan7
Participant

21uptown, WOW…I’m so glad that you have found out the truth about this evil manipulative abusive man!!! What a blessing to have come across that article & what a blessing that you had the foresight to keep search finding your way to this wonderful site Lovefraud!!

Please keep in mind that we are not taught about these personality disordered individual…had you (me & everyone here at LF) been educated we would have never been sucked into these crazy relationships.

Please also keep in my the Narcissist NEVER loved you! They are not capable of loving anyone.

I like the old saying:

When you know better, you do better.

You know know better = he is evil.

Take another look at your husband to see if he is the man that you want but you just needed to open up the communication with him. Most narcissist are masterful with words…this is how they suck us in..they will talk, talk, talk and tell us exactly what we want to hear…but their words are NEVER back up with actions.

You have taken POWERFUL steps to cut this guy out of your life! Pat yourself on the back hon, it’s not easy to go No Contact with a narcissist but you have by blocking him.

Give it time and keep reading everything here at love fraud & watch the videos Donna Anderson has created up at the top of LF. They are excellent.

Keep in mind narcissist & sociopath narcissist LITERALLY brain wash us with their words. EXACTLY like a cult leader does to his cult followers!! YES, you were brain washing & mind controlled by this guy to believe he loved you, he is incapable of loving anyone, you, his wife or any other woman he has on the hook.

Know that 87% of men that are caught cheating want to remain with their wife not their mistress. ALL his words to you were LIES!! ALL OF THEM…just like all the words to his wife were LIES also.

I’m truly sorry that you got tangled up with this evil man. It’s a nightmare the tornado of destruction these people leave behind.

My best advise to you is to realize that you were in a mentally, emotionally, physical, financal, and verbally abusive relationship!!

Do you realize he is a abusive man?

Do you know that a woman that is strangled by her bf/husband is 5 times more likely to be murdered by him??!!!!

(READ THAT STATEMENT AGAIN!!)

Do you know that a woman that is strangled by her bf/husband is 5 times more likely to be murdered by him??!!!!

KNOW THAT YOU DID THE RIGHT THING TO CALL THE POLICE ON HIM!! No matter where you were with him!! YOU DID THE RIGHT THING IN SAFE GUARDING YOURSELF, YOUR FAMILY, YORU HUSBAND.

GET A RESTRAINING ORDERS ASAP!! He has threaten you & your family!!!

LISTEN TO HIS WORDS!!

My advise to you is to know that you are not alone anymore! You have held in all these emotions for far to long. You have been isolated emotionally by him so that he can have control over you.

It’s time now to seek help from your country’s NATIONAL DOMESTIC VIOLENCE HOTLINE in the USA 800-799-SAFE (if not in the USA just google those words with you country’s name). CALL THEM ASAP!!

Keep in mind he is madder then hell that he has lost you & also sounds like his wife is leaving him since you spoke with her & told her the truth (which by the way you are setting her free from this crazy abusive man too!! It was A GOOD thing that you called her remember that!! She has been living in hell now she too can escape him)

Ask them for help with a safety & Exit Plan out of this abusive relationship!!

Ask them also for your local abuse center numbers and GO TO FREE COUNSELING & WOMAN GROUP MEETINGS…THESE WILL HELP YOU OPEN YOUR MIND UP FROM HIS BRAIN WASHING & MIND CONTROL.

YOU ARE NOT ALONE HON…KEEP REACHING OUT FOR HELP…and keep posting here at love fraud. If no one answers your post here on this page then posted it on one of the main post (more people read the blog post so they will see it).

HUGE HUGS TO YOU!! 💜

Look up these terms here on love fraud & on the next:

Pathological liar
No contact rule
Sociopath no contact rule
narcissist no contact rule
gas lighting abuse
sociopath smear campaign
sociopath triangulation (sending you the email from his wives phone)