lf1

Reply To: Failed at No Contact

Jan7
Participant

Hi Jaybird, hugs to you!! It’s hard to break free from them! Know this..but also know that you are fully aware of his evil & manipulative behavior..this is a HUGE STEP towards your freedom from him!! So pat your self on the back for researching narcissism abuse!! This too is a HUGE STEP towards your freedom from him!

Please know that it takes on average 6-9 times to leave an abuser before a victim leaves for good. But I believe that it’s only because the victim does not know about narcissistic abuse & sociopath abuse. So you are ahead of the game hon. You are taking steps to open your mind up from his brain washing words!!

KEEP READING EVERYDAY ABOUT NARCISSIST! WATCH DONNA’S VIDEOS UP AT THE TOP OF LOVEFRAUD HERE UNDER THE VIDEO TAB. Watch the videos EVERY time you feel weak and want to take him back. Or if you are upset crying, sad, angry…come here & READ, READ, READ.

Narcisiist & socioapth literally brain wash their victims with words!! You know his words are lying manipulative cunning words…you know that you can not trust what he says.

Remember the old saying every time he talks:

Actions speak louder then words!!

His actions are telling you exactly who he is, his words are just backing up his horrible actions.

DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE IN A ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP?

Do you know that lying is emotional & mental & verbal abuse?

Do you know that devaluing a person is abuse?

Do you know that omission is abuse?

Do you know that cheating is emotional & mental abuse?

DO YOU KNOW YOU ARE IN A ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP?

Ask yourself that question every time you are with him!! Look at him and think to yourself:

Is he abusing me?

I would highly recommend that you contact your countries National Domestic Violence Hotline asap just to talk with a free counselor to under stand that the bulk of domestic abuse is actually Emotional, Mental, Verbal & Financial not physical.

Yes, this is true. Most physical abuse does not occur typically until the vicim is ready to leave or has just left her abuser. SO it is vitally important to have an EXIT PLAN & a SAFETY PLAN ready for your next no contact with him.

The National Domestic Violence Hotline can help you with both of these plans. You can also google those words & also look on you tube for videos about these plans.

In the USA the hotline number is 800-799-SAFE

Ask the counselor for local abuse center numbers and GO!! Dont be embarrassed to go to get free counseling and also join their free women group meetings where you will learn that not only are you not alone but you can also hear others stories of abuse just like yours so that you can see that you are being abused!I went & I can tell you from my own experience it was one of the best things I did to free my self from my sociopath husband.

You deserve so much better then what you are settling with by being with him. You have only so many precious years on this planet DONT WASTE THEM WITH AN ABUSER!! SET YOUR SELF FREE HON!!

YOU CAN ESCAPE HIS GRIPS! YOU ARE STRONG!!

HUGS TO YOU!! We hear you! We Believe you!

Take care

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 2 days ago by  Jan7.