lf1

Reply To: Coparenting-How do I set boundaries, while also having no contact?

Jan7
Participant

it is suggested with kids that you use the “Low contact rule” when dealing with a sociopath.

I would suggest you look at the site One Moms battle. com for help with child custody issues.

Donna Anderson has interviewed the One Moms battle site creator and also if you go to the top of Love fraud & do a search on One moms battle you can read what Donna has posted about that wonderful site.

One mom battle has a Facebook page also. If you chose to chat on it, I would recommend that you open a fake email account, then a fake Facebook page…this way you can chat freely without your ex or his family/friends seeing what you are posting.

It’s a tremendous support site.

I would also recommend that you do a search on the net for “boundary setting” and see your library self help section or book store for books on the subject.

Dealing with a sociopath in court is a nightmare, you are wise to this fact and if you can by all means avoid a court battle because that is what your ex will thrive on. And the court personal including the judges are clueless that they are dealing with a sociopath.

One thing that is important with “Low contact” is to open a separate email account & use that ONLY to contact your ex as to when you will exchange the children etc. Keep your emails SHORT & TO THE POINT. If he goest off on a ranting long email…simply IGNORE his email. They want to suck victims back in by pushing our buttons for control & for the fun of messing with us and most importantly to stress us out…DONT PLAY HIS GAME!! Ignore his ranting emails. Remember when you send your email think about that fact if you have to go to court you want your emails to look professional so that the Judge sees you in good light.

Dont talk with him on the phone or text message. Have it all in emails this way if you end up in court you have a solid record of his behavior.

Talking on the phone with a sociopath is like hitting your head on the wall for hours…you get no where with them fast…like running on a hamster wheel to know where ville. AVOID PHONE CALLS!! Get him to communicate with you via email only = boundary setting!!

Usually when a sociopath last supply has left them, do they have interest in the children and ex spouse again…could this be the case with him now? Could his girlfriend have ended their relationship?? If so, just wait he will have a new victim in his grips and then will go back to not being interested in your children (thank goodness!).

As for your stress and your children’s stress google “adrenal fatigue”.

Wishing you all the best.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  Jan7.