lf1

Reply To: Broke up with narcissist and started no contact, having a really tough time

cindyds
Participant

Thank you to everyone who has responded to this post and for all of the wonderful advice. And thank you so much for reading.

I know why no contact is so important now for so many reasons. I always feel like I have to have the last word so that is a good point that it just doesn’t matter. Lately what’s been bothering me those most is that he denied that he’s moved on with a new supply or “girlfriend” but I hear around from other people which I hate (I won’t be letting that happen anymore.) that he’s with one his friends “baby moms” and she is a girl i went to high school with. I asked her before I broke up with him for good if she was talking to him and she lied I got proof from other people. I just can’t believe how awful those 2 are. I guess they deserve each other. It’s tearing me up inside thinking that he’s moved on this quickly without a thought even though he still tries to get me to give in. I think because it’s her it’s especially bothering me. She’s now friends with all of his sisters and so on. He’s more or less replaced me with her or so it feels. I know they say these people can’t love but I always have this awful feeling that he will love another girl or treat her better. Or that some how he will be happier with her or some other girl. I just can’t seem to get past this part now. There is SO much that’s happened in these past 2 years I could write a novel. The reasons for my feelings are due to so many different things. I just wish he found anybody else but her maybe it would have been easier I really don’t know. He denied to me that he ever talked to her and I feel so bad for his “friend” that they both went behind mine and his backs. I just hope that I can find a way to deal with this pain. I’ll be fine then think about it and think about how he’s probably telling her all the same things he once told me and saying I’m crazy and everything else under the sun to everyone meanwhile I’m not.

I’m a very anxious person I have anxiety issues and this has been the toughest thing I’ve had to deal with by far. I overthink in general. But I really did love this guy with my whole heart. I just hope that one day he gets to feel what I went through although I doubt its possible. Can someone please help me out with getting over this I just think it’s worse because it’s someone I know and I REALLY need to let go of this. I guess it’s one step at a time. I’ve been just trying to take it day by day I found I became more upset after him calling me unknown yesterday. Thank you so much again to anyone whose reading this I appreciate this more than you will ever know !!!!