lf1

Reply To: Broke up with narcissist and started no contact, having a really tough time

cindyds
Participant

Plot twist I have been doing good with no contact just over 10 days. Just a few moments ago I received a phone call from an unknown number. I always answer my phone and I had no idea who it was. Until I heard his voice..

He literally just called me with a new unknown number since I have cut off his phone that was under me.

He said “do you want me to bring you the food and I said what and he repeated that again, I was like who is this he’s replied whose this and he’s like oh I didn’t mean to call you I said do you know who this is he’s like I do now and he’s said I’m sorry to disturb you” I couldn’t help but start to yell at him. He couldn’t face me after telling me what he had done 2 weeks ago before I finally broke up with him. I said he was such a coward and I can’t believe he didn’t have the decency to face it like a man. I think he called me on purpose he has a new phone which means he still has my number. Then he started saying oh my god why do I even have your number why did I call you. Making it seem like he couldn’t bare listening to me. Then he said I never replied to his Facebook messages and he was trying and he said he was sorry and said what was he Supposed
To do cry about me wanting to move on without him ? He said you’re done for good you already said that I said yes I am. I continued to freak out and called him out on many things he’s done. I then told him I have nothing to say and I don’t care. He said this is the last convo we are having I said I don’t care if it’s the last one we have in this life time. Told him he will live a miserable life and I hung up before he could.

I sincerely did not know this was him. I cried when I got off of the phone because I was doing so well and didn’t want
To give him any kind of reaction I was ignoring him completely. I didn’t want him
To have the upper hand or last word so I made sure of that by hanging up. But hearing his voice again after weeks has me on edge right now and all I can do is cry. I know I would have given unto him if I kept talking so I had to cut the conversation and go about my night. I still can’t believe he’s trying anyway possible to contact
Me I don’t know what else to do. All I know is I don’t want him to think he has the last laugh because most of the time they always do. Thank you again to whoever read this I just went into panic mode and I feel an overwhelming feeling of anxiety. I feel like I have to contact
Him now but I will not let myself.