lf1

Reply To: Help I'm losing it! I'm desparately obsessed

sparklepants
Participant

Well he never called me which sent me into a tailspin. I texted him another dozen times sometimes just sending “?” no response and of course he eventually blocked me or his battery died as he claimed on tuesday. I dont think that stops texts from being delivered but maybe it does. who knows

I guess he has a new gf or has rekindled with his wife or i’m being punished for something.

i haven’t seen him in 3 weeks. i’m begging this loser to call me or respond and I can’t even function.

so I sent him the final text and left him a voicemail that I’m done. He obviously doesn’t want to be with me and I’m making a fool of myself. I told him i’m deleting his phone number and won’t bother him again.

I don’t even know if he will get my text or my message. but I have to walk away. he won’ treat me any better and this is where I will always be. I can’t take it.

i’m on vacation next week. so i’m going to try to not drink every day and obsess on him. i need support and my friends just say “move on” “get over it” I’m in therapy and she wants me to go on anti something but I feel like that will be a slippery slope plus Im worried how it would mix with alcohol.

i have to tough this out so tomorrow is day 1 NC.

any support here would be much appreciated.

thanks!