lf1

Reply To: Someone has to tell me what do you know about tranceing/ hypnotizing

AnnettePK
Participant

It’s hard to try to explain the subtle and underhanded turning and twisting of reality, but I think I understand what he’s sayi8ng and doing to you and how it feels to you, because it is classic spath behavior. It’s difficult to understand if you’ve never been victimized by a spath, but when the victim eventually figures it out, it’s the same playbook for all spaths. Like you said, same BS different day. It’s crazy making frustrating, but they don’t change because they like making their victims feel awful. They are smug and they smirk. It enrages me. I think of Romans 12:19, God promises that He will administer justice according to His perfect knowledge and perfect will.

Every time I had contact with my ex spath, it took me a week to recover. I literally wouldn’t get out of bed for a couple of days. After a year or so, it only took me 2-3 days. Even if I just heard something about him from someone else in conversation. The longer I was free of him, the bette it got, though. Now I can hear about him without it bothering me. I have no idea what it would be like to see him in person. It’s been years. I hope I never have to encounter him again.