Your next speaker:
Expert on sociopaths in the community
Donna Andersen is author of Lovefraud.com and two books: Love Fraud–How marriage to a sociopath fulfilled my spiritual plan, and Red Flags of Love Fraud–10 signs you’re dating a sociopath.
Although Andersen initially learned about sociopaths the hard way—by marrying one—she has degrees in psychology and journalism, and has become an expert on sociopaths in the community.
Approximately 1 percent to 4 percent of the population are sociopaths. That means there are 3 million to 12 million of them in the United States-and most are not in jail, they are on the loose, living among us. Knowing how to spot them, and how to get away from them, could save the health, finances and even lives of the people in your organization. Andersen is available to speak to professional and community associations, women’s groups, and students.
She can address any of the following topics:
- Love fraud and how to avoid it
- Why smart women fall for con men
- Dangers of online dating
- Spiritual lessons from a run-in with a sociopath
- Why sociopaths get away with exploiting people
- Betrayal, recovery and transformation in the book Love Fraud—How marriage to a sociopath fulfilled my spiritual plan
Andersen can also create a customized presentation for your organization. For more information, please contact Terry Kelly of Anderly Publishing.