I Am Angry On You.There’s a rumor floating around in mental health circles that sociopaths “burn out” with age, that they engage in less antisocial behavior as they get older.

Is this true?

Lovefraud wants to find out. So we’ve developed a survey to gather data from you.

Were you involved with a sociopath while he or she was over age 50? The individual could have been any of the following:

• Your spouse or ex-spouse
  • Your romantic partner
  • Your parent
  • Angry Frowning Man with Arms FoldedYour stepparent
  • Your child
  • Your stepchild
  • Your sibling
  • Another family member
  • A work colleague
  • A business associate
  • A friend, neighbor or acquaintance

If you are familiar with how this individual behaved while over the age of 50, please fill out our survey. You may complete it anonymously, although if you would like to provide contact information for follow-up, you are welcome to do so.

Please help us understand how disordered individuals behave as they age. We appreciate your contribution!

Go to the Lovefraud Senior Sociopath Survey

13 Comments on "Senior Sociopath survey: Were you involved with a sociopath who was over the age of 50?"

1. gedunk says:

The bitch that gave birth to me died at aqe 75. She kept her steady course straight to the end.

• I am so sorry for what happened. I hope you’ll fill out the survey.

• Infinity says:

Wow. Yep, my mom just died at 90,recently, buried her Thursday. She too, remained a narcissist to the end. Man, the lies I learned she had been telling me that I found out about. I had to go through her apartment to get the documents to apply for insurance and for a nursing home. Instead of finding the documents I needed to help her, I found documents showing that everything she told me she was, was a lie. The history of my whole family is essentially a lie. A facade. I’ve been Catfished by my own Mother! This holy,superior, supra -human was anything but. Indeed, all the things I’ve been accused of doing , since birth, and beaten for, were the very things she did. Now I see this high testosterone thing affects female psychos as well. And yes, no matter how old they get.
      She conveniently became practically comatose before I could tell her the jig was up, and that I knew EVERYTHING. Instead, I recited her prayers to her in English and in her (foreign) language. All those religious statues were part of the facade. I must have bored her to death in two Languages!

2. Infinity says:

I have more than one senior sociopath in my life (several). May I take the survey again please?

3. Denstar51 says:

I was married to a sociopath for 27 years, she died in 2010 and found out all kinds of nasty things about her. I am so glad not to have to put up with her abuse anymore.

4. stronginthecity says:

survey filled out!

5. lost everything says:

Donna, just wanted to let you know I filled out your survey.

It was a bit cleansing. I have been living with the damages for 6 weeks shy of 8 years.