Candy hearts you’d receive from a sociopath

Sociopath candy hearts

Sociopath candy hearts by the Lovefraud reader ‘elizabethbrooks.’

13 Comments on "Candy hearts you’d receive from a sociopath"

1. Caitlyn says:

These are right on point. Such a depressing day but i guess i should be glad he’s not in my life anymore.

2. Bev says:

Exactly!

Sad, but true. A bit of dark humor 🙂

• O.N.Ward says:

I think the fact that I actually laughed a bit when I saw this means I’ve come a long, long way from my darkest days with my SP. Recovering from a relationship with these emotional vampires is very hard, but it is possible.

Here’s a few more:

“It’s ALL about me!”

“What do I get out of it?”

“You’re too sensitive?”

“I’ll be late, again.”

“Sleep’s for wimps”

“She’s just a friend.”

“No one likes you.”

“KIDS R LEVERAGE.”

3. jm_short says:

We’ll have our own, and more important holiday, June 15th…. #TruthInRomance Day! Save the date!

The simplest candy heart of all for a Narcissist> I love ME!

4. O.N.Ward says:

I’ve also come to especially enjoy Independence Day. There’s a song with that title my Martina McBride about the end of an abusive relationship.

5. nokarma says:

great great thanks!!! ,,,,humor will help u recover
    I know at first nothing funny about it
    ,,,with time ,,,,see thing differently

great idea, really like to see these really made ,,,
    thinking about adding few more ,,,good way to educate people, too

I saw an article from a psychologist who replaced the word socio with LOSER ,,,,I liked it… less clinical & less scary
    to others & to self …if you say my ex was a socio
    people look at you weird like something wrong with u & like u should be locked up for just thinking or saying that!!

If u say ex was a Looser bc of following ,,,people get that ,,,,

also takes some of the fear & power away form the socio
    ,,,socio such a scary term

I tired it works wonders,,,

I was with a Looser for 14 years …till I unhitched….
    LOSER!!! ,,,nice, more empowering!

Happy Valentines
    to all the broken hearts out there reading this

Remember Love is every where (except in a socios heart)
    & we have walked in your shoes if not very similar ones!

😉

6. These sayings on these candy hearts are hilarious. And the additions everybody has made are funny too. Laughter is the best medicine!! Getting out of these relationships is so very healing. Once you’re out you can really laughing at it.
    As for labeling whether it’s psycho or Socio I’m very careful with that. And I’m also very careful about saying a loser because that just sounds like I’m bitter. I find myself saying that there are personality issues or personality disorder. Or I might say I didn’t feel I was treated respectfully in the marriage or that there was emotional and verbal abuse that I was no longer going to allow

7. onedayatatime2016 says:

For the phases of an experience with a sociopath, psychopath, narcissist, bottom-feeder, one-trick pony, shape-shifter, empty suit…

PITY PLAY STAGE:
    I would date a tree if it looked at me right :'(
    My ex cheated on me and ran up my credit card bills!

LOVE-BOMBING STAGE:
    Did we just become best friends?!
    I think we must be soul mates!

DEVALUE STAGE:
    Sorry, I’ve just BEEN SOO BUSY
    You’re SO Needy!
    I don’t like hard rules
    My way or the highway!

TRIANGULATION STAGE:
    She did NAAWT flirt with me!
    I did NAAAWT!
    I can’t help it if I have KAVORKA!

DISCARD STAGE:

• AnnettePK says:

Excellent summary! Made me laugh! My ex psychopath used to whine “I did naaaaawt” just like you wrote it. He sounded like a 6 year old. he said most of the other stuff in your post, according to the current stage of manipulation. I am happier and happier he is gone every day. It’s been about 4 years, and life gets better and better all the time.