Lovefraud’s Mel Carnegie tells her story in the UK’s Daily Mail

Mel Carnegie is doing her best to educate the world about sociopaths. She’s written many inspirational articles for Lovefraud readers. Now, Mel has just told her story in the UK’s Mail Online. It’s a great readā€”one we can all relate to.

Why didn’t I realise my perfect man was a sociopath? on DailyMail.co.uk.

5 Comments on "Lovefraud’s Mel Carnegie tells her story in the UK’s Daily Mail"

1. Imarriedit says:

I actually read this in the DailyMail last night and thought it was excellent! I really empathized with Mel when she discovered how cold her husband acted when she confronted him. Their flat emotional response is shocking. I could still feel the room spinning when I read her story, like it did for me when I found all the “searching and seeking” ads my husband had on the dating sites.
    The funny thing is, I was wishing there was a way to contact the author and recommend Lovefraud to her! Now I see she’s a contributor, so that’s a nice surprise. Her account was easily understandable to those who don’t know a lot about sociopaths and will really help with educating the public about these menaces.

2. Louise says:

Wow, this article got 815 comments in only two days!! My heart goes out to you, Mel. šŸ™

3. Mel Carnegie says:

Thank you for your kind wishes – and thank you Donna for posting this. I have been absolutely overwhelmed by the responses that piece has created! My inbox has been inundated with stories from people all over the world sharing their stories as well. Other media have picked up on the interest, and I will be sharing more about my story in various different ways over the coming days and weeks. Each time someone has contacted me, btw, I have of course directed them here to Lovefraud. This site was a godsend to me when I first discovered the truth, and I am keen to do all I can to promote it – it’s an amazing resource, populated by wonderful people who are all in the process of healing. I am honoured to be a part of it šŸ™‚

4. Truthspeak says:

Mel, your article was tremendous and very validating to anyone who has had similar experiences. It lets us know that we weren’t crazy and that we’re not alone in our experiences.

Brigtest blessings

5. anam cara says:

“Tres Bien” Mel. šŸ™‚

You’re beautiful inside and out.

“Rise of the Empaths”

6. discovering says:

Thanks Melanie for writing. Hopefully, this will help spread the message of hope and healing after sociopaths.