Woman tells her story of marriage to radio personality Jeff Rense

Melinda Jane Kellogg holds a Ph.D. in physics. Jeff Rense has an alternative radio program. Kellogg listened to the program for more than two years, and then, on Rense’s birthday, sent him a “Happy Birthday” email. He responded, they corresponded, they visited, they married. It didn’t turn out as Kellogg expected, and she tells the whole story—complete with documentation—on her website.

Visit Melinda Jane Kellogg

Link supplied by two Lovefraud readers.

UPDATE: More of the story is available on HenryMakow.com.

53 Comments on "Woman tells her story of marriage to radio personality Jeff Rense"

1. 20years says:

Thank you, Darwinsmom, for sharing your vision.

These waking visions are gifts, so powerful.

2. skylar says:

20years,
    yes, you are exactly right, and there is a reason for that.
    Evil enjoys taking us by surprise. If they know we see them for what they are and know what they are planning, they stop. Why? because it’s no fun anymore. They like to see the shock on our faces, when we get 180 degrees the opposite of what we expected.

That’s why they’re called the people of the lie.

3. 20years says:

Skylar,

You are right! 🙂

Yes, the most fundamental tactic in their game of “I win — and you lose!” is to obscure the very existence of Evil in the first place.

It is amazing to me how well this has succeeded. There are lots of people who don’t really believe in everyday Evil.

So…. in the game without even knowing that there is a game on.

Hmmm…. how many spaths do you think recognize other spaths as kindred spirits and leave them alone? How conscious do you think they are of it/what they are? (question for another day maybe)

4. darwinsmom says:

20 years,

I used to view the ‘consent’ as the same thing. Now it means to me believing that what somebody else does to you defines you… that what they say or do becomes a reality about yourself.

Somewhere last November or early December this twat of a guy tried to hit on my friend and tried to do it by putting me down: I had the face of a nice girl who wouldn’t harm anyone and a do-gooder, someone who’d never be naughty; whereas my friend supposedly seemed more dangerous and naughtier to him.

Yes, the guy tried to insult me and wave me off. But here’s the thing: nothing what he accused me off was an insult unless I would make it an insult. What is wrong with being a good person who is not out to harm other people? NOTHING! His ‘insults’ were actually compliments and it just betrayed his mind. Not to mention that my friend said, “You’re dead wrong. She’s the courageous one, tramping about in the world all by herself with a backpack and daring to take chances in life. She’s the adventurous one.”

In the past I would have taken his words as an insult because I knew that was how he saw it as something to disapprove of me. And I would have broken my head what I did to invite such a censure of a stranger who never saw or talked to me before.

Now I realize that he is the one with an issue, not me. And it’s not because he projects his issue upon me and twists it as if who I am in his eyes is wrong, that I have to make it my issue. If I would have accepted his twisted view, would have taken it as an insult, then I would have made it my issue and give my consent for him to abuse me.

I asked him, “Who are you here with tonight?” And he pointed out two younger student guys for his company. I smiled and said, “I guess I will introduce myself to them. They seem like better company.” At that instant I made clear that he had no consent to make me judge badly on myself and I had just judged him very badly.

20years, to put it in your words, it’s like saying, “Oh, I see, you are Evil. Ok, you just stay right here, I’ll go sit way over there with your friends. I can see from here already that I’ll like them much better than you, and they will enjoy my company too.” And oh yes, I sparkled! Those students and I had a good laugh for the next hour.

Exactly, Sky!

We get straw and we weave it into gold, without the help of Rumpelstitskin! As for Rumpelstitskin, he is like a spath trying to make us think less of ourselves for not being straw-gold magicians… but instead we just surprise them by calling them out and rip the mask off. And then they huff and puff and stamp their feet and “poef!” they go up in smoke.

5. Stargazer says:

I don’t really think of the spath in terms of whether he helped make me stronger or whether it was my own resolve that made me stronger. I think of the months with him as an “experience”. The entire experience ended up making me a better and stronger person. So therefore, I have him to thank, but in the way that I thank all of the difficult people who have passed through my life for teaching me important life lessons and coping strategies. When you consider our lives are made up of moment-to-moment experiences, it is really our experience of someone who helps us to grow. On the other hand, the most kind and loving person could come into our life, but if we don’t experience them as such – maybe we are mistrustful – then we will have the opposite experience.

6. 20years says:

Stargazer, I like the way you put that.

The pattern of my experience (so far) has been that I receive a “gift” (wisdom, growth, etc.) for every negative experience or crisis I go through. I started noticing this pattern about 25 years ago.

I reflected back over my life, and yep, every single traumatic or upsetting, negative experience brought with it some equally positive, balancing gift.

I noticed that the worse the experience, the bigger the gift.

I started to laugh about this — coincidence, right? Or something to do with my looking for it or expecting it? (maybe)

Anyhow, it has proved to be true — every single time.

I have even found myself at times, in the middle of almost unbearable devastation and pain, thinking…. OK, I suppose I’m going to get a REALLY BIG GIFT this time, right? Can you hurry up, please? I don’t know how much more of this I can take!!!

But seriously — it always comes. It is usually a surprise — not what I expect.

Now that I’m “onto” this, though, I definitely see the cosmic humor in my life more and more, and seem to live more lightly with less fear.

Sometimes I have things I hope I can convey, and I have trouble finding the words for them. I know that the words I find do not really do the job, and can be heard in different ways by different people, not always as I intend.

7. darwinsmom says:

Star,

I do think it’s important, because it places responsibilities correctly. Just as important it is to identify someone who acts wrongly and not blame yourself for it, it is as important to identify someone who acts correctly and praise them for it, including when that someone is yourself.

The spath was someone out to hurt me and destroy me. I learned from it majorly, but because I made the steps to heal and learn. It is even despite him. He would not like at all how it made me stronger.

Likewise I have been on the receiving end of tough love at times, of people who set a boundary and told me ‘go away’ when I overstepped. It felt like an excruciatingly painful rejection at the time. But I learned from it and had to admit they were correct and in their right to push me away. These people did that with the best intentions and the greatest care. They were not out to harm me and did wish the best for me. In those instances, I did what they hoped and could expect from me. Those people I owe gratitude and thanks, especially because as soon as I did integrate the lesson, they welcomed me without reserve and resentfulness. (I have done the tough love thing to others myself a few times).

8. Stargazer says:

Spoon, you took the words right out of my mouth about the bigger the devastation, the greater the gift. It is because of my abusive childhood that I discovered meditation and healing and am able to enjoy my life now without the constraints of all of society’s “shoulds”. In breaking free of the parental chains, I also inadvertently broke free of many others as well. I have only my parents to thank for this. So many people who have never suffered as so many of us have live complacent lives and are not truly free to be themselves.

When I’m in my deepest layers of grief and overcome by pain, at the same time, I am feeling grateful that I can feel. For many years I was numb. Experiencing emotions is part of what makes us human, so when I’m hurting, I realize that I am part of the human race, where I once felt so isolated.

There is always SOMEthing to be grateful about, even in the darkest circumstances.