My goal with my new book, Red Flags of Love Fraud — 10 signs you’re dating a sociopath, is to teach people how to spot the warning signs that they’re involved with a sociopath, so that they can get out of the relationship before too much damage is done. I hope to use my experience, and the experiences that so many of you have shared, to spread the word that sociopaths are out there, they are destructive, and by knowing the Red Flags of Love Fraud, they can be avoided.
Will you help?
If you know people who should read the book, tell them about it. And, if you’ve already read the book, please post a review. I’ve listed instructions for how to do it on several websites below, and all of them let you post under an anonymous name if you need to protect your identity.
Don’t think that your assistance doesn’t matter. It really does! The more positive reviews available for people to read, the more they will realize that the information is truly important!
So please, tell people about the book by writing a review. In fact, you can post the same review on multiple websites. Here’s how:
You need to have an Amazon account in order to post a review, which means that at some point you bought something from the online retailer. However, you don’t have to buy Red Flags of Love Fraud on Amazon to post a review.
- Log on to the Red Flags of Love Fraud page on Amazon.
- Click on the yellow “customer reviews” link, located next to the stars right under the title and “By Donna Andersen.”
- Under “Average Customer Reviews” you’ll see the yellow stars again. Below that is a button that says, “Create your own review.” Click the button.
- If you haven’t already done it, sign in.
- Write your review.
Barnes and Noble
- Log on to the Red Flags of Love Fraud page on BarnesandNoble.com.
- Click on the customer rating link, which is next to the stars, to the right of the book cover.
- On “Customer Reviews” page, click the button for “Write a review.” If you’re already a Barnes and Noble customer, sign in. If not, create an account. You don’t have to buy anything.
- Write your review.
Goodreads is a social networking site for book lovers. Anyone can have a free account and post a review.
- Log on to Goodreads.
- If you’re not a member, sign up and create a password. You can skip the next two pages if you want. To skip Yahoo email, click “skip this page,” located at the bottom. To skip book compatibility test, click “continue to the next page” at the top right.
- On the next page, type Red Flags of Love Fraud into the search box.
- On the next page, you’ll see a small picture of the Love Fraud book cover. To the right, you’ll see a box that says, “Add to my books.” Click it.
- Click the stars, write your comments, and save the review. You’ll get an acknowledgement that your review has been saved.
Shelfari is another social networking site for readers. Anyone can have a free account and post a review.
- Log on to Shelfari.
- If you are a Shelfari member, sign in. If you are not a member, click the “Join” button and sign up. You can skip the “Look for friends” screen if you want.
- In the search bar at the top of the window, type Red Flags of Love Fraud and click Search.
- Click the link for my book.
- Under the Red Flags of Love Fraud image, you’ll see an “Add” or “Edit” button. Click it. This will add the book to your shelf and give you the opportunity to write a review.
With your help, Lovefraud will shine the bright light of “Knowledge is Power” on the darkness of sociopathy.