lovefraud3
lovefraud3

Donna Andersen on The Marjority United radio May 14

TONIGHT! Donna Andersen will be discussing her new book, Red Flags of Love Fraud — 10 signs you’re dating a sociopath on The Majority United Internet radio on Monday, May 14, 2012, from 10 to 11:30 p.m. Eastern time. Here is a link to the show:

The Majority United on Blog Talk Radio.

Listen to internet radio with FreeMeNow on Blog Talk Radio

The Majority United is hosted by BettyJean Downing-Kling, M.S., M. Ed. BettyJean’s life has been severely affected by a violent sociopath. Her daughter, Denise Richardson, married George Hartwig, and endured years of domestic violence. In 2008, Hartwig showed up at BettyJean’s home, intending to shoot her, but shot her daughter, Louisa Rodas, in the face instead. Louisa was left permanently brain damaged.

In March, George Hartwig was sentenced to 30 years in prison. Lovefraud posted about the case previously:

George Hartwig: Justice finally served?

Listen to the show on your computer, and if you have questions or comments, feel free to call in at 347-838-8011.

www.lovefraud.com

Posted in: Donna Andersen, Events

8 Comments on "Donna Andersen on The Marjority United radio May 14"

1. misscruiz says:

Listening to the show…. Thank you Donna for sharing and teaching us

2. Truthspeak says:

Donna, I’m listening to this broadcast, right now – and, I’m also posting it on other sites and sending it in emails to friends.

AWESOME….and, powerful, Donna. I’m SO glad that you’re speaking about all aspects. WOW….wow, wow, wow….

3. Thank you – that is the objective – getting the word out so that people can recognize the signs of a personality disorder and get away before too much damage is done.

4. Truthspeak says:

What a super interview, Donna – very, very frank and truthful. And, I really appreciated the fact that you were discussing all types of socipaths: partners, lovers, children, and the whole gambit. You managed to pack a TON of information in a short amount of time!

Now…..Terry Gross! Next, Dr. Phrigging Phil! GO DONNA, GO!!!

5. snowwhite says:

Donna

Great interview. Just listening to you explain it puts it all into perspective. I still have days where I have thoughts of the relationship and his love being real, but when I hear what you say and read the literature out there…..it brings be back to reality.

Thank you!!!!

Snow

6. clair says:

Donna,

WOW! Excellent interview. You were great! I listened to it twice.

Halfway thru, I realized who Betty Jean is: Gosh, she is wonderful, what an amazing spirit she has.

I also hope you go very, very far with this.

7. alohatraveler says: