Brave schoolgirl catches paedophile

John Fisher, of Lowestoft, Suffolk, in the United Kingdom, inappropriately touched a young girl. The girl told her mother, but nothing was done. So when he tried it again, the girl took his picture with her game console.

Read Quick-thinking girl, 10, traps paedophile by using her games console to take picture of him molesting her, on DailyMail.co.uk.

Link supplied by a Lovefraud reader.

25 Comments on "Brave schoolgirl catches paedophile"

Milo, the cast is black now, I had to ahve it redone. There was something in there (probably a wad of cotton) that was bothering me like a stone in teh shoe.

Well, we may be “kissin’ cousins” then because my step grandmother was related to Belle Starr. Yea, she was ugly. If I had a dog that ugly I’d shave it’s butt and teach it to walk backwards.

Well, actually I’m just going with the flow on the cast, and yea, it is a laughing matter. I’ve been clumbsy my entire life and had more sprains and broken bones, but this is the first leg cast, or even a “hard” cast (non-removeable) I’ve ever had to wear.

I grew up taking a bath in a galvanized tub (we didn’t get indoor plumbing at the farm til I was 12) so I know how to take a bath with only part of your body in the tub at a time so I’ll survive!

I won a bet once that I could bathe and wash my hair in a QUART of water….at the living history encampments where we have to haul our drinking and bathing water from a pretty good distance you learn to improvise and I learned to wet one wash rag with soap and one without soap and bathe and rinse off with those, then you use about a cup of water to wet your hair lather it up, and use what’s left to rinse your hair. Bathing with a leg cast is a pain but not too much of one. Gimping around is the worst part, my muscles are sore from the unnatural gait.

2. MiLo says:

Oxy – from what I have read about Belle Starr, I think it is safe to say she was a P. I think the story goes that she killed several boyfriends/husbands.

It sure is amazing what you can do when you have to, you can come up with all sorts of ways to get things done and get around. Except for a broken elbow, and that I did in the shower, all my horsey related injuries were to my head. Can you tell? Maybe that swiss cheese brain isn’t all from stress.

You take care and try to stay out of trouble….

It is interesting in studying history, and especially the history of the US the pioneers were the risk takers, the ones high in P traits I think. The rich aristocrats were narcissistic but generally not too psychopathic (some great exceptions to that rule though) Thomas Jefferson had some nephews who killed a slave name George with an ax and buried his body in a chimney that was being built. The earthquake of 1811 knocked over the chimney exposing the body and the book “Jefferson’s Nephews” tells the story of these men and the Jefferson family, but never once does it call them psychopaths but that’s exactly what they were.

I’m reading a huge book (700+ pages) now of the Union versus the Mine owners trial in 1906-7 Idaho where 3 union big shots were tried for hiring a guy named Harry orchard to murder the former governor which he did by blowing him up with a bomb.
    The governors of Colorado and Idaho conspired to spirt these three union men out of the state illegally so they could be tried in Idaho where the crime actually took place.

The book tells about the crooked politicians and the crooked mine owners and the crooked union men and the socialists and anarchists and newspaper people of the time and how they operated. TALK ABOUT PSYCHOPATHS! Sheesh,. these people make today’s crooked politicians and business owners look like saints. LOL

It is interesting to read history and look at someone and say “that guy is a psychopath if ever there was one” and “here is how he stands up to Hare’s list….”

I started that book so I could read something besides psychology and about psychopaths and darned if the book wasn’t filled with psychopaths! I see them every where I look!

But the risk takers, the rough necks, those were the ones that “went west young man” and went to the gold fields and the cattle drives. If you think about it, one of the qualities of a psychopath is that most of them are big RISK TAKERS….the very thing it takes to make an adventurer or a pioneer.

4. darwinsmom says:

Oxy,

I don’t think you must be a spath to be an adventurer… but pioneering in the sense of Cortez and his ilk, definitely!

Darwinsmom,

No not all adventurers are spaths but they must be high in risk taking behavior which is one of the traits of an Spath…but many of the adventurers were Spaths and outlaws, hard drinkers, hard fighters, irresponsible toward lovers/wives/children.

I’ve known many high risk takers in my own travels across the world in the past, and many of them were very high in P traits as well. I’ve known others who were high risk takers but were in their relationships very stable and caring. Being a risk taker is only one of the things that Ps are usually high in, but even with Ps, not all of them are high risk takers.

I saw the description of your friend in San Diego, and the only thing I can say about that relationship is that because it has essentially been LONG DISTANCE with very little time actually spent together, I would go VERY slow on it…even if he moves to your country or you move to San diego. Long distance relationships tend to be a lot of FANTASY and we tend to “fill in the blanks” with what we want to be true. I’m not trying to throw cold water on it, or even say he is a P, because he could be a great guy, but just not really the greatest guy for YOU.

6. darwinsmom says:

Oxy, I think it’s almost impossible to succeed. He’d first have to move and work in Belgium by himself to DATE me, and there’s no guarantees with that either. Visiting ain’t dating, and from such a long distance, you don’t visit for a weekend either, and it’s too expensive to do it regularly enough. And I know that if we don’t date and do longer-than-a-weekend visits he’s gonna get triggered into his “I need to get away” real quickly. Right now, I’m a cat in a tree watching.

7. darwinsmom says:

On the other hand, he’s the sole one I would dare to date at this moment, because I know him enough to trust him not to abuse me in any way. And I am also trying to allow myself to enjoy this new realization in him as well as admitting it. At the very least he can give me enough confidence to open up to a man, while I may be meaningful to him as an idea of the future to help him find his way in his own life.