Woman predicts her death and her prediction comes true

Kerry Smith of the United Kingdom told a friend that her ex-boyfriend, David Palmer, who was released on bail after assaulting her, would kill her. He did.

Read: Father jailed for brutal killing of ex-girlfriend which she chillingly predicted after he was bailed for harassment, on DailyMail.co.uk.

Link supplied by a Lovefraud reader.

44 Comments on "Woman predicts her death and her prediction comes true"

1. callmeathena says:

I don’t want to be alarmist, but I think my spath is targeting me again. He has stalked me online and at work.

I keep an eye on his activity from a distance. All the signs are there. I am terrified.

He’s buying weaponry.
    He is disengaging from society.
    He is reading books, planning to kill.
    It is an anniversary of something bad that happened to him.

I am working very hard to listen to my intuition, since I failed to do so years ago, and my spidey sense says SOMETHING IS REALLY WRONG.

He has stalked me at work.

GIS, I tried to take the mosaic assessment but they won’t let me use it for workplace violence.

I don’t know what to do aside from being vigilent. If I file a police complaint, they will serve him papers which will only make him angry.

I don’t really know what I expect from talking about this.

I already told my husband, he is angry at me saying I am just being alarmist. I would rather him focus his energy on helping me find a good defense instead of being angry at me.

I have to get to work, I have to get home.

2. G1S says:

Athena,

I don’t understand what you mean about not being able to use the Mosaic thing for workplace violence. Your ex is not a co-worker, correct? That’s what that test is for, as far as I know. Danger from co-workers. Why would you use the workplace violence test?

Take the test for domestic violence/male.

HOW has he stalked you at work? What exactly has he done?

Check out this resource.

This one below has Safety Plan Guidelines. Start there.

Try to calm down so you can make level-headed decisions.

That is a shame about your husband. Research the above. Maybe you will find something in there to convince your husband.

Even if he says that you’re an alarmist, trust your gut.

Make your safety plans anyway. They might help sink the message into your husband’s head.

When is the anniversary of the bad thing that happened to your stalker? Can you be out of town or the state that week?

3. G1S says:

Marie,

Bravo for taking such positive, affirming action.

You are so lucky to have such caring people willing to help you.

4. G1S says:

Athena,

This Handbook for Stalking Victims is lengthy (78 pages.) Maybe they’ll let you print it out at work. That’s what I did. 😉

Anyway, why don’t you go through it, highlight what you feel relates to your situation, and then go over it with your husband? Maybe that will help.

5. Ana says:

Athena,
    I am sorry you are going through this! It’s horrid.

You have all these facts lined up about him and your husband is angry? WHY? You might ask him to be more supportive because YOU FEEL your life is at stake.

Try the best you can to stay safe.

6. Louise says:

Athena:

Yes, PLEASE be safe! On another note, I didn’t know you were married? I must have missed that in your story.

Athena,

TRUST YOUR GUT! Listen to G1S her suggestions are good.

Also do call the police and make a report, tell them what you know and it is important that you let them know what is going on. The police can’t help you unless they know what is going on. they don’t have to contact him in order to help you.

Don’t let your husband’s anger keep you from protecting yourself. Other people’s opinions are only that, and even though you care about him, take care of yourself inspite of his ideas. (((hugs))) and God bless.

8. callmeathena says:

Louise, yes, I am married. I met the spath when my husband and I were separated. We are now back together and he’s angry about the spath.

GIS, thank you, I will print out the piece on stalking. My spath typically doesn’t come to my home but he has come to my workplace several times. The mosaic thing is for when you’re stalked at your workplace. I notified the building, the office and stuff today.

I do appreciate the links. I am going there now.

Yes, it is unfortunate that my husband is angry and doesn’t want to do anything. HR is here now, I gotta run.