Murder runs in the family

A few days ago, an Australian teenager pled guilty to a vicious, gruesome murder. He boasted about following the footsteps of his relative, the notorious serial killer Ivan Milat.

Read Teenage relative of infamous Australian serial killer ‘hacks friend to death with axe’ on Telegraph.co.uk.

Story suggested by a Lovefraud reader.

34 Comments on "Murder runs in the family"

Thanks, guys, I did watch the Great Pumpkin….LOL Yea, I’m “envious” of Hens’ grandchick too!!! LOL His grand-duckies are starting to lay eggies now too! Tomorrow is another day and it will be a better one I am sure!

2. skylar says:

Oxy,
    Take two dogs and call me in the morning! You’re sure to feel better soon.

Athena, I like your new name. It’s appropriate – the warrior goddess – since you are part of the army of anti-spath warriors. You’re gonna kick ass on spaths!

Ana,
    I missed the Great Pumpkin AGAIN!

3. KatyDid says:

Oxy
    Sorry I missed your posts today. Wish I lived close by, I’d bring chix soup. I noticed you have been vulnerable lately. I wondered if it was b/c of an anniversary date coming up. Being sick makes vulnerable emotions even more hurtful. I hope you know you don’t always have to be strong for all of us. It’s not a one way thing. We can be there for you too. Winter Spring Summer or Fall. All you have to do is call out.

all my best
    Katy

4. purewaters3 says:

Ox,

I never heard of rocky mountain spotted fever until now. Just looked it up and realized exactly why you’re feeling down. Take it easy and take care of yourself. Hope you feel better soon.

Katy, Sky, and Pure water,

Thanks for your prescriptions! I AM taking it easy for sure! Had enough food already in fridge I didn’t have to cook, so just kicked back. Son D was gone to a Scout Meeting and I “took two dogs” and cuddled up with a book! Hopefully will feel better tomorrow! Actually it is getting cooler now and may end up being a “three dog night!” (((hugs))))

6. Truthspeak says:

OxD, omigosh…..I’m SO sorry to hear that you’ve gotten RMSF!!! Rest, rest, and MORE rest…..and, soak in a hot epsom salts bath, if you can.

7. callmeathena says:

Sky,

Thanks for the encouragement – I picked out Athena with a sense of purpose!