Police take no action and domestic violence victim is dead

Police in the U.K. were called 11 times to intervene between Casey Brittle and her violent ex-partner, Sanchez Williams. They did nothing, and Williams’ last assault killed the woman.

Read Police missed 11 chances to save murdered mum who was kicked to death in front of her toddler, on DailyMail.co.uk.

Link supplied by a Lovefraud reader.

Posted in: Laws and courts

16 Comments on "Police take no action and domestic violence victim is dead"

1. pk says:

As a Brit- i don’t think the concept of s/path or psycho is generally understood. I was brought up in a home with a very violent and psychopathic father. I knew I was an abused child-emotionally. I sought help and now in my 50’s have some understanding of how and why women get hooked into these relationships. More awareness is needed! I only discovered this LF site through a magazine article.

2. Louise says:

pk:

I always like to hear from Brits. My X spath is a Brit living here in the US. He grew up in Liverpool and then lived in Manchester/Warrington before coming here.

3. pk says:

Louise- plenty of them everywhere! They are taking over the world!!

4. dancingnancies says:

Just wanted to say for those who are unaware, there is an excellent documentary on psychopaths out called Fishead- Dr. Hare & Dr. Babiak are both featured in it.. and it’s available for free viewing via fisheadmovie.com ( you have to email for a password ) … its narrated by actor Peter Coyote and I have to say, really well made. Found out about it through Sarah Strudwick’s blogsite.

5. skylar says:

Nancy,
    I just watched it. Thank you. It’s very good.
    There are some simplistic aspects to it, but I guess that’s necessary when you are trying to reach a wide and general audience who really doesn’t GET what a psychopath is.

I hope it’s very successful in its mission.

6. Louise says:

dancingnancies:

I am going to watch this movie. I found it and have it bookmarked for later. Thanks for the suggestion.