lovefraud3
lovefraud3
ArabicChinese (Simplified)DutchEnglishFilipinoFrenchGermanGreekHindiIndonesianItalianJapaneseKoreaMalayPersianPolishPortugueseRussianSpanishTurkishvietnamese
By September 22, 2011 8 Comments Read More →

20-year-old girl charged in sex with two 14-year-old boys

Loni Bouchard, 20, of Clinton, Connecticut, has been charged with sexually assaulting two different 14-year-old boys. Bouchard was hired as a babysitter for one of the families. According to the Clinton Patch, the woman wrote about her “love” in her journal:

“I don’t care about the law. I just want to be with him and not have to hide it. How can the law tell us who to fall for, who to like and who to love and especially who to date, I thought America was a free country,” an arrest affidavit states she wrote in the journal.

Bouchard’s mother, Kimmy Bouchard, was also charged with supplying alcohol and marijuana to her daughter and one of the boys.

Read Clinton babysitter arrested in second sexual assault case on Clinton.Patch.com.

8 Comments on "20-year-old girl charged in sex with two 14-year-old boys"

1. Redwald says:

Sheesh, they should have titled this one “Junior Anti-Sex League Strikes Again.”

Or (well), I guess that should read “Anti-Junior Sex League Strikes Again.” But George had the right idea anyway.

2. Redwald says:

Then after reading all the details, I realized it could also be titled Facebook Strikes Again.” That thing has got a lot of sins to answer for.

3. Redwald says:

“You and I will be as free
    As the birds up in the trees…”

That dream went kablooey for a start!

“I thought America was a FREE country” LOL Her definition of “freedom” seems to be free license to do anything she darn well pleases even if it is against good sense, good morals or the law. DUH!

5. coping says:

Donna,
    Last night I wrote a post in an effort to try to understand some things about my childhood and about my confusion about my sexual activity from ages 10-15 and choosing sex over another evil in my life that was much more painful.
    I was very embarrassed about this post and deleted it…
    In some ways (not all) it correlates to this article. I’m not sure if you can access that deleted post but if you can I would appreciate your take on the issue.
    If you can find a way to answer that issue publicy to possibly help others thats ok, as long as my personal stuff is not dragged out.
    I’de really appreciate some feedback if possible…if not publicly…privately.
    Thanks

6. panther says:

Wow….her journal is disturbing. Did we all sound that stupid when we were 20? I sure hope I didn’t!

What she should be asking herself is why she cannot manage to have a relationship with someone her own age. Among MANY MANY other questions.

I am wondering what they mean by “sexual assault” though. Is that term being used because they are underage, or did she actually forcibly rape these boys?

7. slimone says:

Panther,

Any sexual activity with a minor (by an adult) is considered assault. The law considers that the minor does not have the mental capacity to make decisions in the area of sexuality. Therefore it is considered rape/assault.

8. panther says:

Slimone,

That’s what I thought they meant. At first, though, I took the statement more literally, and I had this horrible thought that she had forcibly raped them. Not that what she did is much better, but the first impression I got was much worse.