lovefraud3
lovefraud3

Girl busts Indiana lawmaker looking for gay sex

Kameryn Gibson, 20, of Indiana, posted an ad in the m4m (men for men) section on Craigslist, looking for a sugar daddy. Forty-seven minutes later, Indiana state Rep. Phillip Hinkle, offered him $80 plus a tip for a “really good time.”

When the two were in a room in the JW Marriott hotel, Hinkle told Gibson who he was. Gibson freaked out and called his sister. Megan Gibson came for her brother, cussed out Hinkle, and then told the whole story to the Indianapolis Star because she thought Hinkle was “creepy.” Yeah!

Read Email rendezvous entangles state Rep. Phillip Hinkle on IndyStar.com.

Story suggested by a Lovefraud reader.

www.lovefraud.com

45 Comments on "Girl busts Indiana lawmaker looking for gay sex"

1. skylar says:

Justus,
    I have heard that they fall apart and witnessed it, in part, with my exspath.

Since the narcissist is nothing but an overgrown infant, it makes sense that the older they get, the worse their diaper is going to look on them. Plus the fact that they never change it…. well … it starts to stink.

The narcissist doesn’t change. why should he? He’s perfect already. My spath said, “Other people change, I never have.”
    and He said, “I never wanted to grow up.” and also, “Other people should pay me to play, so I don’t have to work”. These were huge red flags that I didn’t understand, until I read, “Why is it always about you?” by sandy hotchkiss.

So, my spath looked really good and actually smelled good, when he had the 2-day beard and hadn’t showered. He had a Clint Eastwood in a spaghetti western look.

Fast forward 25 years. FAT, crooked teeth, dirty old man. The look just doesn’t cut it anymore. The pity ploy doesn’t work as well. He can’t adapt as well. Yes, it’s true that he did manage to go from rock star to helicopter pilot, but the allure is not there without the sex appeal.

He still has the sympathetic ear of the uninformed, though. Donna’s work to educate others about spaths, should take care of that, in time. Their are many many books about spaths now. Back in 1983, when I met him, the only book was “People of the Lie”

We have to starve these parasites of their supply sources. They can’t change, so we have to.

2. justus5 says:

Skyler-you make me laugh, thank you. My N/P is in this weekend (he just became a truck driver in his 40′s). I’ve handled his N/P attitude pretty well but I needed the laugh.

3. superkid10 says:

SKYLAR

I did buy PEOPLE of the LIE because you mentioned it, but I found it to be a difficult and not terribly helpful read. Nowhere near as helpful as snakes in suits and without a conscience for example.

Maybe because it was just the START of the conversation, groundbreaking in it’s own way, but not as accessible as work that followed.

You bought and read that in 1983? That’s amazing. At 17?

I can’t imagine how your personality and your body has survived the 25 years of your spath. Most of your life has been spath influenced.

And yet you are so sane, you are so smart, you are doing so well, you help so many people, you’re so insightful. How you’ve come so far, on your own, with all that you’ve been through, absolutely amazes me.

SK

4. skylar says:

You are so sweet. It was 1983 or 84. I was 17 or 18. I met the spath just before turning 18.

It IS a difficult book, but I didn’t buy it, I got it at the library. Before the internet, the library was my only source of knowledge. I’ve always been a book worm, or a knowledge worm, whichever. AFAIK, there were no other books about liars and spaths back then. Scott Peck got the conversation started. For that I’m grateful to him.

I can’t attest to how sane or smart I am. I try to put out whatever information I gather, so that others can pick up the ball and roll with it, because every day is a challenge. Every day, I don’t know how much more I can take. And yes, it’s my body that just wants to give in. and my emotions are reaching their limits.

SK, some books will resonate with some people at some times, and others they will resonate with later (or maybe not at all) but it is the same with various articles…part of whether or not something resonates with us is WHERE WE ARE on the healing path. Things I read 30 years ago are resonating with me NOW….they are no less true now than they were then, but I am just now getting to a point that I can USE what they were saying.

It is like climbing a ladder, you cant reach step 20 until you go through 1-19, and even if someone gave you step 20 NOW, it wouldn’t be helpful to you. So it is a path we must travel and each of us does it at a different rate, which is okay. Just read and read and take what resonates TODAY and you can always reread the other later, or have an “ah ha” moment.

6. dancingnancies says:

Good god. well kudos to the sister for blurting it all out :) I’m really surprised though, at how fast these scumbags are coming out of the woodworks in the realm of politics. And if you think about it, these are only the ones that got caught!

7. kspencer says:

Geeze, is this guy related to Anthony Weiner? You’d think that if nothing else, Weiner’s blow up and monumental mess would have taught people something – but, not.

Guess this guy thinks he’s above the law and nothing will happen to him. This is the beginning of the end for him. Watch it unfold in the media.

Kspencer,

Yep, I saw an article the other day with the posted semi-nude pictures of several politicos all pretty much posed the same way as these two…and it was funnier than heck really. Psychopaths don’t generally learn from their OWEN MISTAKES much less from other’s mistakes because they are “too smart to get caught.” LOL yea, right!

9. the phoenix says:

Awww, I missed the party…. Catching up throught th eposts though…

Oxy, Near & Skylar- He never really initiated much. He’s the kind that plays hard to get because ‘people want what they can’t have’ is how it is in his mind. I actually enjoy sex, but he holds out on me as Skylar said, hot/cold game of control.

Even when he did ‘put out’, he was never any good. Some things- he was so bad at I asked him to stop and never do that again. It’s almost like he put his worst foot forward first so he would never need to go there again.

It has worked well for him. I don’t want it, at least not from him. Consider the disease factor- that really puts a kibosh on any amount of desire I may have had.