Arizona Sen. Scott Bundgaard to face domestic violence charges

Arizona State Senator Scott Bundgaard was the Senate majority leader until he allegedly had an altercation with his girlfriend, Aubrey Ballard, on a highway. After attending a benefit, they began arguing in his Mercedes. She says he dragged her from the car. He says he didn’t. But five witnesses testified that Bundgaard was the aggressor.

As part of the 105-day investigation, police talked to Bundgaard’s former wife, who was so scared of him that she left him in the middle of their honeymoon in Hawaii.

Read the following articles from AZCentral.com. This case has all the signs of a psychopathic drama—stay tuned.

Sen. Scott Bundgaard charged with 2 misdemeanors

Bundgaard faces domestic violence charges, due in court on June 28

Bundgaard was scary, ex-wife says

Story suggested by a Lovefraud reader.

36 Comments on "Arizona Sen. Scott Bundgaard to face domestic violence charges"

1. Near says:

Ox Drover: I’m still at the bottom of the mountain sipping tea! I’m waiting for the elevator to be installed. ^_^

Seriously, I couldn’t imagaine not learning at all. I have to completely shur my self off from the world to become like that. Many people do that with their opinions. The are closed to new ideas or views. They have the same views all of their life. I’m definitely not like that! You’re not either! ^_^

I start this fall! I’m going to sign up for classes and take a tour in the next few weeks. We get last pick on classes, and the start is nothing too interesting. I’ll talk to my advisor when I go for the tour and class registration. I know I’ll have to take history(ugh!!). I want to study psychology and philosophy. I also like marketing. ^_^

Dear Near,

History isn’t all that bad, I didn’t like history in high school but I loved it in college, and “people who don’t learn from history are doomed to repeat it” is really true.

I’m sure you’ll have to do a certain amount of English, Math and basic science classes as well, but look at them as fun! and they can be!

Unfortunately, there is no elevator to the top of the mountain or a ski lift either! We have to climb it for ourselves.

Do you know what kind of work you would like to do after you get out of college? Marketing would be interesting I think.

3. Near says:

Ox Drover: I’ve always hated history, but I know it has some value in its lessons. I still hate it, though! Oh, and it appears politicians and the like haven’t learned that lesson about repeating history. 😛

I’m fine with all the English and Science classes! I love them all. Math is okay. Kind of boring, but at least its not history.

Are you sure about there being no elevator? This is an outrage! It needs to be handicap accessible! Time to riot until some construction is done on that mountain! ^_^

I’m not completely sure yet what I’ll do. I’ll have to see how everything goes. I’ll take some criminal justice classes as well. Something that will help people, whether counseling them or pursuing criminal justice.

Near, you could always become a lawyer!

5. Near says:

Ox Drover: Haha! I’ll need to get a suit! ^_^ Maybe I could even give my dad advice on the law, and show him. *sneaky smile* It’s the big house for him!

Near, I was actually being serious….we need more lawyers who do understand what a psychopath is and family law (for divorces and child custody etc) is a field that REALLY NEEDS THEM, it would be a way for you to make a living from a WC and do some real good for folks who need it. Who knows you might wind up some day as “judge Near!”

7. Near says:

Ox Drover: Darn the Internet. Sometimes I can’t tell when people are being serious or not. 😛

You make a good point about needing more people who understand what a psychopath is. I don’t think too many understand or care. Some only seem to be in it for the money, I think. Then you have some that do have passion for law, but still don’t understand the psychology behind things.

Maybe you’re right. I wonder if I could make it. Although,judge Near is too far. ^_^

Near, you can do ANYTHING YOU SET YOUR HEAD TO DO….so if you want to be a lawyer…contact your nearest law school and find out what their requirements are for entrance, and study those things and then get good grades and apply to law school…and then study your butt off…

There are loans and grants and scholarships available and law school can be done part time while you work at some other job as well. Since you are “disabled” and “handicapped” use that as well, and get extra grants or scholarships for that as well if you can. Play all the legal angles to get what you want and get the financing for it. Look at it this way, for every Dollar the government invests in your education if you go to work you will more than pay it back in taxes on your income.

9. Near says:

Ox Drover: Yeah, and studying shouldn’t be too much of a problem. I have the time and I always made good grades in the first place. Like I said, I’ll see how things are once I get my first college experience. Many of my doctors said THEY even changed their minds in school and had friends that changed their careers completely. ^_^

I bet my dad would be against this education especially, but he’ll show up for some money and help later on. 😛