Psychopath and narcissist love quizzes

Dr. Dorothy McCoy, a licensed professional counselor and psychotherapist, has developed online quizzes to help you figure out if you are dating a psychopath or narcissist. The behaviors identified by the quizzes will certainly look familiar to Lovefraud readers.

Psychopath Quiz

Narcissist Quiz

80 Comments on "Psychopath and narcissist love quizzes"

1. Hope to heal says:

Dear Oxy ~ Those damnable alligators!! They DO keep us from thinking straight that’s for sure!! And then lighting the pants on fire.. Talk about “survival mode”! Who in the heck could ever be expected to think straight with all that pressure. Thank GOD for peace and quiet!!!

(((((hugs))))) and God bless you for your wisdom and caring nature.

Dear Hope2,

God HAS BLESSED ME when I found LoveFraud! When I came here I was crazeeeee as a shiat house rat! A P-free environment helps a lot to settle us down and give us contentment and peace. Amazing how wonderful that is. I count my blessings….and include LF as one of those blessings.

3. one/joy_step_at_a_time says:

Hi All,
    I was directed to the livejournal article that I re-posted on the 8th by someone who posts on the blog of the dupe who is suing the spath. I had described the ‘trauma bond’ on that blog – without naming it – i don’t need that rat’s ass spath crawling over here – and one of the regular posters came back with the link to livejournal and this article about ‘sick system.’

a note about livejournal: if the online community where i met the spath had half the moral guts and anti bs policy of livejournal, they would have booted the spath and she wouldn’t have gotten away with a third of what she did. I have a lot of respect for what the moderators and site owners do at livejournal. they fully investigate any and all ‘stories’ that are suspicious, and protect their community from spaths to the best of their ability.

4. sistersister says:

I was just wondering if anyone here watches “Breaking Bad.” I’m still in the midst of downloading episodes of the second season, and I was really struck by a character in the last one I viewed. (Don’t spoil it for me, but . . .) I sense that Skyler’s boss on her new job is a spath. In fact, they’re already hinting that he did something of a sexual harassment nature the last time she worked there, and she’s kind of apprehensive about his “let’s do lunch sometime” invitation.

I was so captivated by the performance of this actor that I looked him up: Christopher Cousins. His publicist did a great job of talking him up on the IMDB bio — basically saying he specializes in playing spaths. I wonder if Lovefraud could interview him. I wanted alternately to kiss him and smack him silly, the handsome devil. He obviously has some insight into the characters he plays!

5. Louise says:

sistersister:

Are you kidding?? I think I am Breaking Bad’s biggest fan! I even have them listed on my Facebook page as favorite TV program. Yeah, OK…so I won’t spoil it for you as of course I have already seen it all.

6. Louise says:

sistersister:

I didn’t give that character much thought. I saw those episodes way before I met X spath so I wasn’t in tune to those creatures then. Now if I watched reruns I am sure it would pop out at me.

Sister, you had me there for a minute when you mentioned “skylar” and you were referring to a character in a TV show not the blogger here Skylar….okay…I get it now? I just had a WTF moment. LOL

I don’t have cable so haven’t seen the show.

8. skylar says:

sister sister,
    I loved that show but never got to finish watching it after the first season. (that’s where I first heard the name “Skylar” and decided to look up the meaning: protection through knowledge)
    Where does one download this show?