Donna Andersen on ‘Who the Bleep Did I Marry?’

Donna Andersen, author of Lovefraud.com and the new book, Love Fraud: How marriage to a sociopath fulfilled my spiritual plan, was featured in the Press of Atlantic City today. The article mentions her appearance tonight in Who the Bleep Did I Marry?, 10 p.m. on the Investigation Discovery channel.

Read After losing her heart and her money to a con man, A.C. woman tells her story to help others, on PressofAC.com.

18 Comments on "Donna Andersen on ‘Who the Bleep Did I Marry?’"

1. bluejay says:

Rosa,

You make good points in your most recent post.

2. style1 says:

There are so many fakes and cons in the world that it is amazing. It is like more and more… like you can’t trust much of anyone or anything that they say.. and certainly not when meeting someone over the internet..

3. kerstinehry says:

Please, pick me for one of your next episodes …..

4. Just found out – the debut of “Who the (Bleep) Did I Marry?” attracted the biggest premiere audience in the history of the Investigation Discovery network. The show – with me in it – had 649,000 viewers.

The TIME magazine TV critic called the show “satisfying.”

I hope that means the word is getting out.

5. bulletproof says:

wow that’s awesome, lovefrauders of the world unite and take over!

6. one_step_at_a_time says:

Donna – thanks for posting the info re the ads. you’ve done a lot to protect the site; there is LOTS of doo on the net!

I will email names as they come up.

Best,
    one step

7. Vision says:

Dear Donna, I had no idea that you would be on the show. I like to watch these types of show to help my awareness towards PS’s…so when I watched I didn’t really know it was you until you were talking about how a woman can be so intelligent and still be taken (not your words exactly)….I said to my friend, Hey, wait a minute, I think this is Donna!!!! and I was very excited to hear your story…..Wow…..thanks for all you have done for everyone here…and for the lost souls out there…..hopefully finding their way here too…..

8. Shalom says:

‘Who the Bleep Did I Marry’ is now available on Netflix. Donna’s story is ‘The Don Juan Down Under’.Sorry if it was already posted. Shalom