Sentence for embezzlement: 21 years house arrest

Finally, a judge is getting creative. A woman who was found guilty of embezzling $475,000 wasn’t sent to jail—she was sentenced to 21 years of house arrest. Why? So she can continue working to pay off the $200,000 in restitution that she owes.

Read Bucks woman gets 21 years of house arrest on Philly.com.

17 Comments on "Sentence for embezzlement: 21 years house arrest"

1. one_step_at_a_time says:

hey erin72 – i just wrote a mondo post on another thread. 😉

i know you are going through it right now (poo that is), but erin you are gonna heal. just gotta go there.

i have been wanting to tell you about this police cheif. i think you should get in touch with her.

she is getting amazing support from other police depts…and they brought in an external investigating dept! can’t tell you how amazed and impressed I am about that. good things are happening.

2. one_step_at_a_time says:

hens – why don’t you invite him over for a father son night out once a month? more time with good folks is awesome.

it’s so lovely to hear someone say they are proud of their child. so nice.

3. erin1972 says:

one_step-I will look that up. My captain e-mailed me tonight and told me how she was so excited that I chose to stay in town and go back to her department. She kicks ass. She was SO disappointed when I had to quit. It turned my whole day around hearing from her. I was able to ignore these new things that are coming on here and making it their business to trigger me this weekend. Self righteousness is SO unattractive!

4. one_step_at_a_time says:

erin – please don’t fan the flames – even if you are still angry. i see that all of this will eventually help us. writing the long post i just did, and reflecting on what you have been going through since you whacked your noggin has really led me to see that i can’t push the river. i have to just sit back, do my work and let life and whatever i can do about the ppath ‘come’ to me.

(i have thought about what you are going through a lot… i rarely say the same thing over and over to anyone, but there is something about what you are going through that I am really engaged with. i am glad that we have been talking about shame and the wounds so deep and toxic we can’t look at them. there is big healing to be had when we venture there.)

big best,
    one step

5. erin1972 says:

one_step–I just kind of had a thought about something that is making me a little nauseated and I don’t know what to think about it. Maybe I’m totally wrong but I have a feeling that my ex narc’s wife may be on here. I wonder why suddenly when I was feeling so awesome, that someone new has shown up here and triggered me. Some things were said that had me concerned. If she is on here, that will be a big problem for me.

6. one_step_at_a_time says:

erin – most of us have that idea. the spath, their other dupes…just step back a bit and wait it out, okay?

we get so deeply triggered it is hard to tell. there have been people here who i didn’t think were actually the ppath (although i did ask to have one person’s ip checked), but who were so effing odd i was sure they were some kind of disordered (no one who is here now btw). i checked them out. i watched how they interacted with people, how they tried to draw people in. i didn’t fall for it. i stepped back. i almost left lf. it was awful. i waited. they finally stopped posting.

i am not in any way accusing anyone of this in your case. not at all. i am just saying WE get SO weird. and we do have to wait and watch….and see what the triggers are and where and who they come from.

it’s an open forum, and there is possibility that our ppaths actually find us…but what’s the probability of that in your case???how would she know? think it through. and let yourself cool off a bit.

7. purewaters3 says:

What happens if the socio (the embezzler) gets evicted? Hahaha.

8. Frank Lee Speaking says:

this is the only image I could find of her. on a dating site naturally.