Father charged with murder in boxing death

A Florida man was charged with murder after he allegedly put on boxing gloves and repeatedly punched his two-year-old son in the face, head and torso. The man said he was teaching the toddler how to box.

Read Homestead dad charged with murder in death of toddler he gave ‘boxing lessons’ on SunSentinel.com.

Watch the video Father faces murder charges in toddler beating on WSVN.com.

Link submitted by a Lovefraud reader.

18 Comments on "Father charged with murder in boxing death"

1. erin1972 says:

Oxy-I’ll help you with a dull knife. I’ll leave the fentanyl and versed at home!!

2. OxDrover says:

You know I don’t like feeling this angry or vengeful or visioning doing something so psychopathic myself to someone even if they RICHLY DESERVE IT…I’ve got to quit watching or reading the news. It disturbs my peace, and I can’t DO anything about it except scream and cry!

3. erin1972 says:

Ox-that’s why I’ve been glad to be without a TV since January. Getting ready to get one though cuz football is getting ready to start and the end of baseball season!

4. ErinBrock says:

IV???

Just start snipping……

5. erin1972 says:

no IV-just a dull dirty knife—then he can get a major infection too. Necrotizing fascitis of the penis is attractive!

6. geminigirl says:

You guys are truly EVIL and wicked,LOL
    {Tongue in cheek here} Sorry my exclamation mark logo isnt working. Living with spaths sure brings out our INNER SPATH||
    Love, mama GemXX

7. bulletproof says:

This is too sad…just appalling! beyond words….

8. teacher123 says:

Oxy,
    They should absolutely “fix” this guy in the manner you describe. I mean what would be next? 2 year old dies in car behind the wheel in an accident after father thought he was ready to drive? CMON this guy is missing not only compassion/empathy, but a few billion brain cells. Somebody or some group of people need to box him merciless.

9. OxDrover says:

Teacher,

Good point!!! Since the child was ready to learn to box, he should have also been taught to DRIVE!

I’m not sure if this murderer is mentally retarded (possible) or if he is psychopath, (also possible) but his “excuse” sounds so psychopathic for sure.

The outcome of his crime is something that reaches us on a deeper level though. If a 5 year old had killed the baby by “teaching him to box” we MIGHT have some sympathy for the killer. But unless the murderer has the mental level of a 5 year old or less, I can’t see any sympathy for what he did, and I hope that he is locked up forever.