Facebook, bigamy and kidnapping

Lynn France typed the name of the woman she suspected was having an affair with her husband into Facebook. Not only did she find her, but she found that the woman and her husband had gotten married at Walt Disney World—a wedding photo album was posted right there on Facebook.

John France—the husband—doesn’t deny that he is remarried. But he insists that he was never married to Lynn in the first place, even though they had a wedding ceremony in Italy, lived together and had two children.

Then three months ago, John France kidnapped the couple’s two children and took them to Florida, where he lives with his new wife.

Read On Facebook, wife learns of husband’s second wedding on Yahoo News.

Link supplied by a Lovefraud reader.

Watch Lynn France’s appearance on the Today Show.

Watch John France’s appearance on the Today Show.

36 Comments on "Facebook, bigamy and kidnapping"

1. teacher123 says:

bulletproof,
    Yes annulment. I should consult the dictionary/thesaurs? first. Teachers can misspell also, some more than others. But I could get started up about that denial and the Catholic Church thing- ok just one. They consider Mary a perpetual virgin which would mean she would have to have at least 6 other immaculate conceptions since Jesus’ four brothers are named in scripture and reference is made to sisters plural. (Matthew 13:55-56) This is why Jesus had such a hard time being believed in his home town. The people had been to “school” and church/temple with his family. They knew the family. Anyway this is explained away-denied by many in various ways to include that these were his cousins. The angel appeared to Joseph and told him not be afraid to take Mary to wife. This would be I believe using common sense way more to consider 2 people not ever having sex being married.
    But yes denial seems to be a spath tool. This John France doesn’t deny his children-only the mother that gave birth to them. Interesting.

2. bulletproof says:

Yes…unless she is seriously ‘weird’ and unsafe…and that he could see this over the time they were married and realised the children were in danger….??

As for Catholic Church Power….mystification is the gaslighting…faith is the Trance induced state and the ritual of mass is the continual brainwashing in action…confession is for the total ownership of the person by using their secrets against them later in sermons etc…..I’m not a Spathologist but the Catholic church sure has alot of Spath methodology going on….I have liberated myself from that tyranny…on my death bed the last person I want near me is a priest whispering last rites…that would be to have been fooled from the cradle to the grave…out damn priest..out!

3. bluejay says:

I saw the show where Lynn France appeared with her lawyer on the Today Show – my heart went out to her. The look on her face was revealing – she looked devastated (having had that same facial expression myself when the chit was hitting the fan). A couple of days later, her husband, John France, appears on the same show with his second wife. I listened to his version of events, not believing one word he spoke forth. Show me the divorce decree then I’ll believe that you have the right to marry a second time. He talked in circles, justifying his actions, appearing to be a heartless jerk. I hope that wife number one can manage to get her kids away from the husband and his second wife. Unfortunately, it will be an uphill battle for her (heartbreaking and time consuming).

4. bluejay says:

Oh yeh, during his interview on the Today Show, the husband said that he’s no angel – gee, I guess not, instead, he’s the opposite, a devil. The second wife had better watch out – he’s showing his true colors and there’s probably more unpleasant experiences coming down the road (for her).

5. Dani S says:

Bullet proof! ” got your own arms” hehehe that cracked me up!

annmarie56! Blessings to you and sorry to hear of your terrible terrible loss……… I hope you find peace and a place you enjoy coming to, here on LF!

We have all suffered so profoundly.
    You are an inspiration….. and thank you for sharing a little of your story!

6. SageeGirl says:

I just watched the videos of Lynn France and John and Amanda France.

John France must be all of 4’11” tall, with shoes. Napoleon Complex? He looks like a Pug. Sorry, Pugs. And that lisp…Vomit.

The 38 year age difference between Amanda and John… While it can work for some, she needs to grow up a bit more to be credible. How many times can you say, “Um,” in one sentence? Vomit.

The fact that they can both sit there and say that they have not done anything…um… wrong…um…ever hear of …um…morals??? Vomit.

I predict that Amanda will be the one cheating within a year or two, and her fifteen minutes of fame will launch her into a hero/celebrity within three to four years. Vomit…

Just wait for the X-rated video! Vomit… Poo…

7. Dani S says:

Haha Sagee Girl, I haven’t seen it yet but I imagine that um Amanda is um just a puppet???
    Umming alot certainly suggest someone that doesn’t really believe what they are saying!

8. SageeGirl says:

Dani S, Yeah…um….right!!!!! I literally became nauseous watching them. I hope the Disney World Wedding was really just another fantasy. That will make it sooo much easier for him to marry then NEXT one! Remember Marla Maples usurping Mrs Trump #1? Then she was usurped by the NEXT one… who knows who the next one will be?

I seriously wonder what John France did before 2005? I mean, was he married a couple hundred times? Screw business partners out of money? Swindle old women out of fortunes?

Aaaggghhh… Purging… Doesn’t feel good yet… Poo…. Writing Poo is at least humorous! It does help!

9. Delta1 says:

my best friend G committed suicide when he was 21. annmarie56 – it wa the saddest thing that has ever happened in my life.

I go to visit his Mom sometimes, but it’s the saddest thing ever. She’s lovely but he’s forever 21 and all his friends are like ‘growing up’. U have my most sincere sympathies and best wishes. I wud do anything to have G back again – silly arse that he was at times.

Blessings